Facility Manager (Custodial Services)
At X Church, we believe there’s something special that happens when our talents are dedicated to God’s purposes. That’s why we’ve devoted our careers to ministry, not just a job title. We’re passionate about helping people get on the path to God. You might not have a church background, but you might be the person God is ready to use.
The Facility Manager is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the building to ensure we are well prepared for all experiences. This role is about 75% cleaning and maintenance and 25% managing outsourced services. We’re looking for a full-time entry-level Facility Manager to help resource the needs of our teams with setup and shutdown for events, as well as overseeing all aspects of the Canal Winchester facility.
X Church is a growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. This is a full-time position requiring four weekdays and Sunday on site.
Qualified candidates must…
- track and facilitate all maintenance contracts and required inspections.
- manage and schedule facility repairs, as necessary.
- perform regular cleaning of the facility and oversee any outsourced cleaning and maintenance teams.
- maintain spaces inside and outside of the building
- have the ability to satisfy all physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or
pulling up to 50 pounds; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; reaching above
- setup for Sunday and all other experiences.
- collaborate closely with the X Church Ministry Team to support them with upcoming events.
- be capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm.
- be versatile, flexible, and able to work through change.
- be someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything.
- be living a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
- be a mature Christ-follower.
- be a vocal advocate for what God is doing at X Church.
Preferred candidates should…
- currently be an active part of X Church.
- have working knowledge of facility systems (ie. HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Gas, Water)
- have previous facility and maintenance experience.
- exhibit attention to detail and be hospitable.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be the Facility Manager at X Church, fill out this application and attach a copy of your resume.