At X Church, we believe there’s something special that happens when our talents are dedicated to God’s purposes. That’s why we’ve devoted our careers to ministry, not just a job title. We’re passionate about helping people get on the path to God. You might not have a church background, but you might be the person God is ready to use.
PRODUCTION DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production Director will dream big, plan meticulously and brilliantly execute experiences at X Church while building and leading a team of servant leaders. They are experts at all production systems and equipment, and if not yet, are actively seeking to be.
This position is built for a leader who is gifted in audio, video and lighting in both live and broadcast venues, and also loves and leads people well. It’s a role for someone who has God given talents and skills that is ready to use them to help people get on the path to God. It’s a job for a builder of systems, processes, equipment, environments and most importantly: people.
- Highly skilled in AVL and willing/able to learn where you lack.
- An intuitive leader who can both take direction and forge paths well.
- FUN, relaxed, organized and have a bit of a wild side.
- Bold yet humble, strong yet gentle.
- Recruiting, training, and building a production team and culture.
- Planning, organizing, executing and providing strong leadership in all X Church worship experiences.
- Highly involved in all things worship, production and creative to build worship experiences and create impactful content.
Salary and Benefits:
- This is a W2 Employee position with a starting pay range of $45-65k/year. Salary is dependent on knowledge and experience.
- Raises are considered on a yearly basis after an annual review.
- MacBook Pro provided.
- 120 hours PTO with up to 40 hours carried over to following year.
- Retirement Matching
- New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and the day after Christmas. If a holiday falls on a Sunday, the paid holiday will be observed the following Monday.
- X Church provides a monthly medical stipend to assist in healthcare costs.
Other Notes and Details:
- The Production Director position is a far-reaching role. One that touches nearly every ministry within the church. You’ll be empowered to lead in really big ways, align with the leadership above, and also create from the ground up.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be the Production Director at X Church, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your resume.